Seal Beach Cleanups
Save Our Beach conducts a Monthly Beach Cleanup on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm rain or shine at the beach parking lot at the end of 1st Street, Seal Beach. Check in the parking lot at the Blue Canopy.
We provide gloves, bags and pickers, so please bring a reusable water bottle, if needed, so we make less trash. Our trash bags were donated by everybodygreen.com and were made from recycled plastic bottles. You’ll need to bring the bags back to the blue canopy and take out recycle items and then empty remaining trash into the blue dumpsters. No need to print out a confirmation ticket, we will check you off on site.
SEAL BEACH CLEANUP DATES
3RD Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Located at 15 1st Street, SEAL BEACH (we set up in parking lot at end of 1st Street)
Cleanup happens – rain or shine
2020 Beach Cleanups
SPECIAL COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS:
• Pre-registration only!
• Participants must provide their own gloves and mask (mask may be removed while walking on beach, but MUST be worn at registration table)
• Free parking will be provided
• Close-toed shoes encouraged for cleaning the jetty
• Plastic throw away bags will be provided
• Disinfected pickers will be provided
2021 Beach Cleanups
There will be two locations for the Saturday, September 19th cleanup – our regular 1st St. location and at the base of the Seal Beach Pier. Parking permits will be provided for both locations for the duration of the cleanup only.