Save Our Beach Cleanups
Save Our Beach takes registration for Monthly Beach Cleanups in Seal Beach. Please choose from the dates below to register:
2020 Beach Cleanups
Seal Beach Cleanup – Saturday June 20, 2020
SPECIAL COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS:
• Pre-registration only!
• Participants must provide gloves and mask (mask may be removed while walking on beach, but MUST be worn at registration table)
• Free parking will be provided
• Close-toed shoes encouraged
• Plastic throw away bags will be provided
• Disinfected pickers will be provided
There will be two locations for the Saturday, September 19th cleanup – our regular 1st St. location and at the base of the Seal Beach Pier. Parking permits will be provided for both locations for the duration of the cleanup only.
**no need to print out your confirmation ticket, we will check you off at the blue canopy!**
2021 Beach Cleanups
We provide gloves, bags and pickers, so please bring a reusable water bottle, if you need one, so we make less trash. Our trash bags were donated by www.everybodygreen.com and were made from recycled plastic bottles. You’ll need to bring the bags back to the blue canopy and take out recycle items and then empty remaining trash into the blue dumpsters.
** no need to print out your confirmation ticket, we will check you off at the blue canopy!**